By signing up for the Economics Anywhere recurring online Economics tuition service ("Service") or any of the services of Learn Anywhere Pte Ltd ("Learn Anywhere") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at here. Learn Anywhere reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Learn Anywhere website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
No Sharing of Account
The sharing of account is strictly prohibited. In the case of suspicious user activity associated with sharing of accounts, we reserve the right to terminate your subscription without any notice.
There will be strictly no refund for fees already paid. You may terminate your subscription after the minimum subscription period of 1 month.
Minimum Subscription Period
The minimum subscription period is one month.
Termination of Subscription
You can terminate your subscription anytime by dropping firstname.lastname@example.org an email or use the following link. Your request for termination of subscription will be processed within 24 hours.
Terms relating to “50% Discount off Basic & Premium Plans for DHS / TJC / TMJC / VJC students”
Students must prove that they are students from the DHS / TJC / TMJC / VJC to enjoy the promotional monthly 50% discount off the Basic & Premium Plans.
This can be done by registering for our account using a school email address.
Alternatively a student can send us any official school document stating the student’s name + a copy of student ID.
Discounts are strictly applicable only for the Basic & Premium plans only
Terms relating to the “EA All Access Plan (J2 ONLY)”
Access to EA All Access Plan will be given till the end of the 9757 A Level Paper 2 which will be on 19th November. Access will end on 19th November at 3pm.
The EA All Access Plan gives the subscriber access to all Regular JC1 & JC2 lessons available in 2019 with the following course codes A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, R, S, T, U, V, X, Y, Z & TPR.
The EA All Access Plan DOES not give the subscriber access to special or extra lessons such as Crash Courses, Mass Lectures conducted at external venues, Boot Camps, Workshops. For these lessons, there is extra payment required to access these modules.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to the EA All Access Plan without any refund if we find that there is evidence of sharing of your account with other parties.
1. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email or WhatsApp
2. The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service.
3. You acknowledge and agree that Economics Anywhere may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on the Recharge Payments website, available at https://economicsonline.com/terms-of-service and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to the Economics Anywhere website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
4. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of the Republic of Singapore
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Learn Anywhere.
6. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com
7. You understand that your Materials (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.